måndag, januari 25, 2010

Fuck you, Vodaphone

Jag hatar Vodaphone. Hatar. Och forstar inte hur ett sa stort foretag kan lyckas vara sa otrevligt och ge sa dalig customer service sa konsekvent. Allt de gor ar daligt.

Dagens kommunikation med Vodaphone:

Jag via officiell email service:

Hi

I'd like to change my address details please. My phone number is..., and my former address is... bla bla.

Kind regards
Sara

Vodaphone:

Hi Sara,

Let me quickly assist you to update new address on your account.

Sara, I’ll be happy to help you and to do so, please ask the account holder to provide me with the following information for security reasons as the number is not registered in your name:

- Their mobile number
- Their payment method
- The first line of their address and their postcode
- Their date of birth.

Once I’ve received this, I’ll be more than happy to help.

You can also ask the account holder to put your name on the account so that you can access the account on the account holder’s behalf.

Sara, I’ll look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,


Jag:


Hello


I am the account holder but OK, here are the details:


(details listed)


Kind regards

Sara


Vodaphone, pa telefonsvar:


Ohorbart


Vodaphone, email igen:

Hi Sara,

Firstly, I'd like to thank you for getting back to me with those security details so quickly.

Sara, I have attempted to call you today in order to resolve your query, although unfortunately I didn't get to speak to you.

Let me see if I can help you with the address change.

I'd be happy to update your new address on your account however, so that I can update it for you, please can you ask the main account holder to get back to me with the following security details:

- Their full name

- 1st and the 2nd digit of your PIN code

If you don’t remember your PIN code, you can get back to me with the following details:

- Their payment method

- The first line of their address and their postcode

- Their date of birth.

Once I’ve received this, I’ll be more than happy to help.

I'm sorry as I know this is inconvenient for you and I hope you'll understand this is in the line of security.

Sara, I'll look forward to your reply.


Jag, via email:


I AM THE MAIN ACCOUNT HOLDER!!!

My full name is Anna Sara Emanuelson.

The other stuff I sent in the original email

Sara

Vodaphone: inget

Hoppas de hor av sig imorrn. Om en vecka gar mitt kontrakt namligen ut (det ar darfor jag maste byta address) och da SLIPPER JAG IDIOTERNA FOR ALLTID!

Inga kommentarer: