tisdag, maj 16, 2006

Oversvamning

inkommande mobilsamtal klockan 8.50 i morse:

Telefonen: Ring Ring.
Jag: (halvsovandes) Hello.
Rehan (kompis fran London) : Hi. Are you asleep?
Jag: Yeah
Rehan: Should I ring you back?
Jag: No it's cool (menar: yes please, will you?)
Rehan: So I thought, have you and Chat found a flat yet?
Jag: No?
Rehan: I had a bath and I flooded my neighbour's flat.
Jag: Really?
Rehan: I had never talked to him before.
Jag: Really?
Rehan: But I had to now, couse I flooded his flat, and he is going to Spain.
Jag: Ok...
Rehan: So I thought, maybe, I would ask him if you could live there? Cause he is not coming back until September.
Jag: Oh. Ok...
Rehan: Is that weird?
Jag: What?
Rehan: If I ask him if you can live there after I flooded his flat?
Jag: I don't know Rehan
Rehan: Ok but should I do it?
Jag: Ok. Do it.
Rehan: Ok. I have his keyes.
Jag: Mmm?
Rehan: Cause I have to shower there cause my bathroom is flooded. I am scared of what Shayne's gonna say when he comes home.
Jag: Yeah.
Rehan: Ok. I have to go. I have an exam.

Inga kommentarer: