måndag, maj 08, 2006

To whoever ruined my day

The time I had my Topshop shirt was brief
Thank you very fucking much, thief

Thanks for ruining a beautiful day
Is it so hard just to pay?

So fun to steal from a poor student, right?
Although on you, it will be too tight

Because how will you fit
In a size 8, you git?

O, and I hope you have fun with the pyjamas i bought
If you try and return it, you'll so get caught

No one will believe it's yours
You dont have taste, just big pores

And the magazine, have fun with that too
Maybe you can use it in the loo

I hope you feel really bad
Especially if you're a lad

Because then you're really going straight to hell
They were women's clothes, could you not tell?

Thank you again, you rat
I hope the shirt will make you look really fucking fat

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

hahahahahahaha. och hahahaha.

SARA, sa...

men hur irriterande ar det inte pa en skala? Jo det kan jag beratta: 10 av 10. Javla skitbajs.